Monday 12 September 2016

ONCE YOU GO BLACK.....

Ok guys it has come to my notice most of you can't comment,the issue has been rectified.you can now comment and let me know what you think about any of the stories or send private mail to kelsden01@gmail.com.Anyways do enjoy this one!






One of my greatest fantasies was to shag a white girl. Considering I did not know any white girl beyond those I have claimed on TV, that item on my bucket list remained what it was, a fantasy.
Bucket lists are very important to me and since I had decided to do my masters abroad it seemed like it was going to be ticked sooner rather than later.
So I arrived in London, all my fantasies still with me. I hoped to make it reality.
Six months passed, and the only thing I had accomplished with any white girl was to say ‘Hi’. I was not living on campus, so there was no way I could get myself invited to (or crash) the many student parties that happened every day. To make my quest even more difficult, my class was made up of Nigerians and the ever loquacious male Asians – Indians and Pakistanis to be precise.
It dawned on me that even in the midst of plenty oyinbo, I will still not have any story to tell about shagging a white babe. I accepted that and faced my school work.
Towards the end of summer I decided to get a part-time job. Within a short while, I rose to become supervisor. This “top” position meant that whenever a new person is hired, they have to report to me for briefing and training.
So this particular evening, as I was sitting at the reception, waiting for the others to arrive so we could start work for the day, a new hire arrived. She was tall, slim, and blonde. Her breasts were proportional to her body size. She was wearing a figure fitting blouse and jeans. All of my alarms went off! Something told me this was it. The prophecy was about to be fulfilled. Ok, Ok, there was no prophecy, just a fantasy. I digress.
We got introduced and I did the usual briefing and training. She gave me that pretty smile all the way. Her English was not so good, but I could manage, for the sake of that future white pussy if I could pull this off. She was from Eastern Europe.
Like a week after, as we were walking home, I asked her if she would like to come clubbing with me that night. She refused, saying her boyfriend will not agree to it. In my head I knew she was lying. She had just migrated to the UK; there was no way she could have got a boyfriend so quick. No problem. I was a gentleman; I didn’t mind waiting till she was comfortable.
I waited a whole month. By this time, her English had gotten a bit better, no thanks to me, and she had gotten to like my sense of humor too. The ingredients for her falling for me were firmly in place. So I asked again. She did not even waste time before agreeing, but told me she would be coming with her flat mate. Fine by me.
We met up with her and her roommate that night at the club. I came with my friend too; I wasn’t going to allow any roommate rain on my parade. I felt so sorry for my friend because this girl was HUGE, she was a Man Mountain, she was borderline obese… but he took it like a champ. My friend embodied the true ethos of wingmen.
Before we could say Jack Robinson these girls were knocking back shot after shot of vodka, straight. My date was all over me, happily intoxicated.
By the time we were done partying it had started raining. I wanted to walk them to the Taxi ramp but she said she would rather walk home. In the rain? If she didn’t mind walking in the rain then so be it. I wasn’t going to jeopardize my chance at biracial coital glory just because I was afraid of getting drenched by rain. Not even a flood could stop me tonight.
As we got to her door, she asked if we wanted to come upstairs for coffee. I obliged. Before nko?
She took me to her room and my poor friend was bum rushed into the other room by the ginormous roommate. My friend later told me he had to leave and go home as the girl slept off immediately her body touched the bed. Good for him though. I couldn’t have been happier for him.
So my date, who was by now very tipsy and as it looked, very horny, did not even waste time in letting me know I was going to be her meal that night. She rushed me into a kiss, and before we knew it, we were making out as if our lives depended on it.
I almost asked to be excused to go outside for a moment to give glory when it dawned on me I was about to tick that item on my bucket list. My fantasy was about to become reality and I knew I had to do it well. I owed it to Nigeria and the black race to keep up with the good works of my ancestors, of those who were here before me. This one too must go black and never go back. I slowed her down and pushed her gently on the bed.
As she lay back, she freed her hair which was always in a cute bun. I had never seen it like that before. The room was dark, and her blonde hair on the pillow was like a ball of fire. Blood began to rush from every artery in my body southwards.
I took off her blouse and shifted her bra to reveal her breasts. The pinkness of the nipples sitting atop her well formed, perky boobs peeked at me, just as her eyes continued to look right into mine searchingly. She wanted me to rush but I was going to take my time. She was going to learn tonight.
Her torso was totally naked and her body lit up the room. She was florescent; she shined bright like a diamond.
With my eyes still fixed on hers, and my tongue tracing circles around her navel, my hands began working on her belt buckle. That gave way and the zip went too. White lace panties, nice…not like it mattered though, panty colour was not going to make me any less horny.  She wiggled to allow her jeans slide down her legs as I pulled.
I climbed back up and bit her lower lip. She tried to kiss me, I moved back. I wanted to tease her. She bit her lip and sank back into the pillow. I lowered my face to hers; bit her lip again…and again. She didn’t move. So I parted her lips with my tongue and pulled back again. This time she couldn’t take the teasing any longer. She grabbed my head and planted the wettest kiss on my mouth, her tongue eagerly forcing my lips apart until it was searching every inch of my mouth. Her mouth was so soft. I ran my fingers across her nipples. A moan escaped her throat. I took my mouth off hers and took a breast in my mouth, with one hand cupping the other one as if I didn’t want it to escape.
I sucked on her nipple, “bite it” she demanded. I bit ever so lightly.
“Bite harder!”…I did as I was told.
She writhed as another moan escaped. She began to struggle with my shirt.
I pushed her back and took off my shirt… then my jeans. She was already taking off her lace panties.
My hand found its way to her well shaven, swollen pussy. I rubbed on her clit, she was dripping wet already. But I was on a mission. Kissing in between her thighs, I worked my way slowly up north. She knew what was coming, she was shaking uncontrollably already. With my tongue, I parted the lips of her pussy. That was one of the most beautiful I have set my sights upon. Her juice ran down my tongue as I sent shockwaves up all the way to her brain.
My thumb pushed up her hood leaving her clit at my mercy. Her clit was the size of my pinky. My tongue went to work, flicking her bean as it grew more turgid and pinker. My index finger was already at work in her pussy too, in and out and upwards searching for her g-spot. She had become uncontrollable.
“I am cumming” She breathed.
As if this was my cue, I finger fucked her faster and harder while sucking on her clit even harder. She froze suddenly, with only her lower body twitching. She came very hard and screamed “fuck me, fuck me right now”
Isn’t that why we are here?
But I wasn’t done eating that pussy. I wanted her to sit on my face and she did. Damn, this white babe owned my face. She rode it as if it was a Symbian. My tongue went so far up her pussy I was very sure I could taste her womb. Yet she kept grinding that pussy on my face. I almost came at the sheer experience and sight. But I held on, this was not about me alone. This was about the black race. I had a reputation to preserve.
Before I could make a move, she spun round and grabbed my dick. She cut open a pack of condom and rolled it down my shaft effortlessly. Oh, that was efficient. She didn’t need to give me head, her pussy was on fire and my dick was at the point of eruption. We both needed to fuck for fear of passing out due to the built up tension.
She straddled me and slowly slid my dick inside her absolutely wet pussy and gave me the ride of my life. As she fucked me, her blonde hair was flying all over the place; my mouth, my eyes, all over the damn place but who cared? NOBODY!
In the space of 5 minutes she had changed position on me 3 times. This babe was just exactly as was described on the package.
Her pussy, warm and absolutely wet, took my whole dick in. I was hoping her pussy won’t suck my balls in as well. I sat upright so she could wrap her arms around me as she rode me like her hired mule. She dug her fingers into my back as she released herself on my dick again. Her orgasm was so violent her nails drew blood.
She got off me and positioned her ass before me, all up in the sky. “I want you to take me from behind and fuck me hard…fuck me like a bad bitch”.
She didn’t need to ask. I slapped my dick into her pussy. Her wetness was one of a kind. She screamed. The sweat dripped from my brow. I kept slamming into her, grabbing her waist for support with every stroke I gave. I could feel my own release close by so I rammed into her faster.
I knew I was close, I could feel it. I knew if I didn’t cum now my brain may never function properly again. The intensity was overwhelming. I took out my dick and flipped her over. I angled myself into her pussy again as she wrapped her legs around me. She didn’t just lay there taking it; she gave back up as much as I gave into her. This woman was a champ for real. I grabbed the bed as I gave the last thrust everything I had and came with a grunt. She held me as I went through my throes of passion and when I was done she let me go so I flopped over beside her.
I was spent but before I slept I heard her whisper “black is beautiful.”
The black race had won. She was never going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment