Friday 2 September 2016

HELLO DOC....

Every year when I travel for my full body medical checkup, I get a pap smear. For those of you who may not know what that is, a doctor just sticks some stuff into your vagina and checks it out for any abnormalities including diseases and the likes. This time I went to a different hospital and I was feeling uneasy. When it was finally my turn, the nurse asked me if I would like a male or female doctor. Now knowing me, I didn’t want a man sticking his hands in me unless he knew me like that, so I opted for the female one.

Now the checkup works like this: strip, wear your hospital patient gown, lie down and spread your legs wide open – your legs rest on some suspending foot pedal, so your feet are close to the doctor’s face when the doctor stands. Anytime I do this, my mind never thinks of it in a sexual nature. This is just a routine.

I hadn’t spread wide when the doctor came in. When I saw her, I was like wow, her boyfriend or husband must be so happy. She’s the description of beauty you tell your plastic surgeon to achieve while going in for reconstruction. I felt uncomfortable around her. Not like I found her attractive, but she was so hot I didn’t want her looking at my pussy because it probably didn’t look as good as hers did.

She closed the door and locked it.

“Hello…” she looks at my file. “…Chandi. I locked the door because we have nosy nurses.”

“It’s fine. Shall I spread wide now?” I thought of the statement and it seemed sexual.

She laughed.

“Well, isn’t that why we are here?”

I spread my legs like normal while she sat in between then. She poked and went on with her business.

“I’ve never seen you here before. Did you just move here?”

“Me?” I didn’t understand the chit-chat.

“Is there someone else here with us?”

I looked around and started feeling stupid. She was right, we were the only two here.

“I’m sorry; I just never had a doctor talk with me during a pap smear.”

“Well, I like to be friendly. It’s not like we have music to keep us company.”

“Well true.” This was getting awkward.

“So where are you from? You seem like you have an accent?”

“I’m Nigerian, just here for my vacation.”

“Well that’s nice. I’ve never met a Nigerian before. Anyways, you are clear as a whistle. But don’t put down your legs just yet. I need to clean it off.”

“Clean it off?” no one had ever done that before. Maybe she was extra cautious.

Next thing I felt a sensation on my clit. It was like suction. I knew the feeling but in this case it couldn’t be. I let out a little moan. Was she sucking my…

“The hell!” I moved away and put my legs together. What the fuck did she think she was doing? “What the fuck is that? Are you mad?”

She smiled up at me and wipes her bottom lip.

“I wanted to give you a vacation memory you won’t forget.”

I jumped off the chair, very upset. If she was gay, she should keep it the fuck to herself. She was sitting there and smiling.

I took off the silly robe and I was only wearing a bra.

As I took my underwear, she stood up and walked towards me.

“If you come any closer, I’ll scream.”

“Look, relax. It seems you are not gay and I apologize.”

She walked towards the door but right before she unlocks it she turns towards me.

“Don’t you want to experience something out of the ordinary? I’m not asking you for an affair, I’m asking for just one afternoon of mind blowing sex.”

Sex with a woman? I looked at her funny. But then again, I had never done anything experimental in my whole life. I was always the goodie-two-shoes. Even my siblings never took me anywhere because I could never open up.

“Look doctor, I’m not that sort of person, I don’t experiment.”

“All you have to do Chandi is strip and spread your legs.”

When she said that, with the look in her eyes I felt a tingle in my clit. How many patients had she fucked?

I dropped my panties, took off my bra and took my Pap smear position. She brought out a strap on dildo from the pocket of her lab coat that she was holding when she walked in.

“I saw you in the reception earlier. You are one sexy patient Chandi”

She put on the strap on dildo and took her former position.

“Now, like I did before, I’ll clean you up and then probe you for any more problems. Is that alright Chandi?”

“Yes” I whispered. I should be brave to do shit. After all I don’t have a man in my life.

I felt her spread my pussy lips apart. Her tongue flicked my clit severally. I had never felt such a wonderful sensation. The she sucked my whole clit. She took it all into her mouth. While sucking on it she let her tongue swirl around my clit severally. I gripped the sides of the chair trying to move myself up, but then she held me down. She was strong as fuck. She sucked and licked and I was going wild. I was shaking. My walls were contracting. To make my pleasure spike up, she put her fingers into my pussy. She was pushing in her fingers in and out and sucking on my clit. She curved the tips of her fingers just so it hit my G spot with every stroke.

“I’m cuming.” I tried to tell her with a low voice. “AH!”

And all I had came out of my pussy. I could feel it drip down to my asshole.  She spread my butt cheeks apart and licked all my flowing juices up until she was at my clit again. I shuddered.

She continued to lick and suck on my clit. The pleasure was dominating every nerve of my body. I pushed myself up to hold her head. I grabbed her hair and started to move my hips. I was cautious enough not to be too loud with my moaning but when I realized I couldn’t hold myself I bit down my lip. Oh my, was I now a lesbian? At this moment, I pushed the thought from my head and again gave myself up to the pleasure of her succulent lips and probing tongue.

“You seem very clean.” She stood in between my legs. She touches her lips with mine and then she licks my lips.

“Can you taste yourself? Yum!”

I lick my lips. This woman was driving my insane.

“Do I clean you up in return?”

“No babe, it’s all about our visitor for now.” She smiles.

She walks over to her white coat again. She removes a tiny looking dildo. The white coat was turning into a sex toy factory.

“What does that do?” I asked curious. I was really a novice when it came to sex.

“Well, this is sort of a dildo for the other hole.” She smiles.

“Other hole?” I was still thinking what she could mean until it dawned on me. “You mean my asshole?”

“It’s a butt plug. Don’t be frightened love… if it doesn’t feel good we’ll just fuck ok?”

“Ok…”

I laid back, still spreading my legs. I felt her lick my asshole again.

“Ah!” it felt so good.

She rubbed her fingers all over my asshole and I felt something cold on my skin. She was lubricating my asshole.

“I promise, you will only feel pleasure”

She inserted the butt plug into my asshole slowly while her tongue flicked my clit. The pleasure! My back arched up and suckled my clit and in the same force pushed the butt plug in all the way.

“AH!” I moaned loud.

I looked at her hand and she had a tiny vibrator. She had a lot of toys and her lab coat was so small.

She took out bandages from one of the cabinets and tied my legs to the chair. Now I was strapped in for good. I couldn’t close my legs if I couldn’t take any more. Oh the pleasures of this butt plug! She turns on the vibrator and places it on my clit. All my nerves pulsed. My hairs were erect. My mind was blowing out.

She slowly pushed her rubber dick into my pussy and I understood how people cried from pleasure.

She went in and out while she was vibing away my clit and as she moved I felt the butt plug move as well. Every part of my sex was on fire. I held the edge of my chair and she continued to part my pussy walls with every stroke, hitting my g spot with every move. She went in faster and I held my scream.

At a point I didn’t know where the pleasure was coming from. Was it the vibrator on my clit? Was it the constant rhythmic pounding of her rubber dick or the intruder in my asshole? Each pleasure was different but together they worked for my body.

She dropped the vibrator, bent over to grab my boobs for support, pinching my nipples to her satisfaction, and she started ramming into me.

“Ah! Please, I’m cuming!”

I had to beg, tears were coming out of my eyes. My whole body shook. She was tearing my pussy up. She kept going in and out with a fast speed. I had no worries of premature ejaculations, and she knew she could go on for as long as her legs could hold her.

She was stroking into my pussy faster. With every stroke, she tugged my nipples harder and I felt the butt plug move.

I pushed myself up to hold her tight and I bit into her shoulder and she screamed in a whisper. She increased her tempo, holding my thighs for support.

I felt myself build up. This was not going to be easy.

I bit her harder, my legs were shaking, I was becoming a human vibrator and before I knew it I let out a squirt. She took the dildo out of my pussy and rammed it in again, took it out and used her hands to rapidly rub my clit for all my fluids to flow out of me.

When I was done squirting, I fell back into the chair with a shudder and I felt her lick my clit. I tried to close my legs but she had tied them open. I was too weak to push myself up to stop her. She slowly pulls out the butt plug and she sucked on my clit.

“Ah! Shit!”

She took her mouth off my clit and gave my clit a good slap which was so pleasurable. How did she enjoy herself?

“Can I do anything to make you feel… satisfied?”

She takes off the strap on and she unties me.

“Kneel on the floor please.” I knelt on the floor. She pushed my head back and spread her legs enough to stand over my head and for her clit to go in my mouth. I knew what to do immediately. I held her legs and sucked. I could feel her wetness on my chin. She was dripping.

“Come on baby, suck it harder.” I sucked it hard and put two fingers into her pussy. She grabbed my hair, her legs were shaking. I sucked and licked and pushed my fingers into her pussy.

“AH! YES, RIGHT THERE.” She starts to move her hips. I hold my head in place so she can rock to her fulfillment.  She starts to drip more and I realize her satisfaction has been accomplished. I hear her breathing heavy and she slides off my face to join me on the floor. She kisses me and pinches my nipples and I return the favour.

“Please Chandi, make sure you come back. Next time, I’ll give you a full physical.”

“I’m here till next week. Can I get a personal physical done at my hotel room?” I didn’t know where that came from but for this holiday, I might as well be a bisexual soul.

“Yes, but I wouldn’t bring a lab coat. I’ll bring a box.”

Let the sex & toy fest holiday begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment