Tuesday 27 September 2016

AYE CAPTAIN..... (part 2)

NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ PART 1…

HOPE YOU READ IT WELL…

I ENJOY THE TEASE…

THIS IS PART 2… ENJOY.

He was standing there looking at both of us. I looked at Femi who was looking at me.

“Oh my, oh my… the captain… no wonder you shut me down every time I tell you how good looking he is. Would you like to join us captain?”

I looked at Femi who had a devious smile. A threesome? Captain had asked if I wanted to try it but was this ok?

“I don’t think I want to try anything of that sort.” Captain said but I knew after Femi put her mouth on my clit and sucked the fuck out of me, I wanted this threesome to work. So I gathered every courage in my bone and I walked towards him.

I knelt down in front of I’m and took his rock hard dick in a softly firm grasp. He didn’t object, he looked at me a little surprised. I smiled and I took his whole dick in my mouth. He held the side of my head with both hands.

“… You… Ah want this? Ah” I released his dick and I stood up looking him in the eye…

“Just this once, it’ll never happen again. Please.” He smiled and nodded.

He spun me around so my back was on his chest and his dick poked the top of my butt cheek. He wrapped one arm above my chest using his fingers to pinch my nipples and slipped the other arm into my sex. His fingers reached for my clit and he slowly rotated his fingers on my clit. We could both hear the wetness of my pussy, squishy with every finger movement.

“Look at Femi” captain whispered in my ear and Femi had her fingers in her pussy, digging in and staring at captain’s hand in my own pussy. Captain pushed me towards the bed and bends me over. I pulled Femi towards me and immediately I spread her apart to place her clit in my mouth. She let out a loud moan.

Captain thrust his dick into my wet pussy like a drill and I sucked hard on Femi’s clit as he slayed my pussy in half. He started thrusting harder without relent like there was a prize to be won. I wanted to moan out loud but Femi started yelling out.

“Please, yes, don’t stop! Ah, right there!” and I kept on licking and sucking on her clit. I didn’t want to stop because her pleasure became my pleasure. Captain took out his dick and I stopped paying attention to Femi’s clit too. He flipped me around and Femi immediately climbed over my face with her clit in my mouth again and her ass in my sight.

Captain thrust into my pussy again and this time I let out a moan. He was moving faster not stopping and I kept licking Femi’s clit. I felt fingers rubbing my clit and the sensation was incredible. I was having two people pay so much attention to me and my pleasure.

Femi started moving and I heard her scream. I felt her juices flow into my mouth and down my jaw line. She got off my face and knelt down beside me. Captain kept ramming his dick into my pussy with no signs of stopping and Femi was rubbing my clit faster than before. Captain held my legs apart over his chest as support as he continued to thrust his hard, willing dick into my pussy. I started shaking, vibrating and the next thing I felt a sense of release coming from my head, through to my neck, then my nipples started to tingle, a sensation went through my torso and it hit my nerves in my hips. I started jerking and captain let go of my legs, scooping me into his arms while he stood still ramming his dick into my pussy. I held on to him by wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He held my ass to support me so I don’t fall while my juices flowed down on his dick and his thighs as I was having an orgasm of life.

I held him tight around his neck kissing him. He placed me on the bed and kissed me deeply; he licked my neck, slid down my jaw line with his tongue and took my nipple in his mouth. He gave it a soft bite and moved on to the other nipple to give it its own soft bite.

I looked at Femi and I wanted to see captain fuck her while I watched. I pushed captain so his back was on the bed.

“Femi loves to ride.” I whispered in his ear.

I turned to look at Femi and her juices were dripping down her thighs. She was standing there like a lost sheep. I beckoned to her. I climbed of captain and I guided Femi to him. Femi straddled the captain and I knelt beside them. He held her waist and pushed his dick into Femi’s already dripping-with-horniness pussy. I knew she wouldn’t last long because she was already shaking after the first thrust. He started pushing his dick hard into her and she placed her hands on his chest for support. I pinched both her nipples while she got the ride of her life and after screaming and shaking for so long, Femi squirted all her cum all over captain’ chest. She fell on his chest while I rubbed her back.

Now it was time for captain to complete his excitement. Femi got off and laid next to captain. I gave him the reverse cowgirl instead. I lowered myself to his dick slowly and I held his knees. I looked at Femi who was rubbing her clit watching us intently.

Captain tried to move but I wanted to make him feel good by my strength.

“Don’t move babe”

I moved up and down slowly while he grabbed my waist. I increased the tempo and every time I drove my hips down his dick I felt my wetness slip out on his laps. I went up and down faster as I felt my orgasm close by. Captain’s hands clasped my waist tighter, he lifted his knees a bit and he thrust into me with so much force. I could feel his dick twitching; he was on the verge of coming because his moans changed to a grunt. I fell back on his chest while he held my legs apart and he just kept driving into me. I was cumming again, shaking trying to stop him from thrusting into me but he wouldn’t stop, he kept going and grunting.

“Baby!” I had to yell, I couldn’t take it anymore. I came again in the same minute!

“Yes!” and he gave me a few hard thrusts and he dropped my legs. We were both laying flat and he put one last effort in his “cum thrust”

“Ah!” I whispered that one. Femi came to me to kiss me on the lips. She laid next to captain.

“Thanks captain…” Femi said.

“She made me do it.” He smiled and held me tighter.

Oh yeah, I did make him do it… and he did it well. But I said once… did I mean it? Should I indulge in this one more time? Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment